Firm: Carlton Fields
Location: Tampa - FL
Corporate Center Three at International Plaza
4221 W. Boy Scout Boulevard Suite 1000
Tampa, Florida 33607-5780
- Tel : 813.229.4208
- Fax : 813.229.4133
- Email : email@example.com
Nat Doliner practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance, and joint ventures.
His extensive mergers and acquisitions and joint venture experience includes work for technology companies, manufacturing companies, electric utilities, telecommunications companies, hospitals, large physician practices, insurance carriers, broadcasting companies, retail internet businesses, food and beverage companies, food service and other wholesale distributors, veterinary specialty and emergency hospitals, companies in the building trades, and employee staffing businesses.
Nat has also handled numerous transactions involving public-private partnerships, infrastructure transactions, and sales and purchases of businesses in bankruptcy proceedings.
He advises boards of directors and special committees of boards of directors as to corporate governance issues.
- Numerous acquisitions all over the United States for large veterinary emergency and specialty medical company.
- Lease and sale of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Inverness, FL.
- Lease and sale of Bert Fish Medical Center, New Smyrna Beach, FL.
- Purchase of City of Sebring electric distribution system for Florida Power Corporation.
- Purchase of Centurion Hospital, Tampa, FL.
- Sale of manufacturer of aircraft components.
- Sale of television station, Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Formation of power plant co-ownership between Florida Power Corporation and Georgia Power.
- Purchase for publicly-traded client of machinery control systems business.
- Numerous acquisitions for publicly-traded client in the healthcare services industry.
- Numerous Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions, mainly on the buy side, all over the United States for various clients engaged in the construction industry, such as concrete, lumber, roofing materials, carpeting, and cabinetry businesses.
- Sale of company that developed accounting systems for hospital based physician groups.
- Sale of Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, FL.
- Sale of company in citrus flavorings business.
- Represented Food Service company in numerous transactions including distributorship agreements in Europe and South America.
We view the world from our clients’ perspectives, helping them to lead and innovate across industries and around the globe. Because legal challenges do not exist in a vacuum, we craft tailored solutions that prioritize our clients’ overall business goals. Our focus is on building long-term collaborative relationships, and we are ranked among the nation’s most collaborative law firms by BTI Consulting Group.
Collaboration is also an important aspect of our internal culture. Our attorneys, consultants, and staff work as teams to bring forth the most creative responses to challenges and opportunities. We have created a workplace that rewards good ideas sourced from diverse thinkers. As a result, our clients benefit.
We strive to be valued advisers, and our unusual business model reflects that mindset. Instead of employing the common “pyramid model” where numerous junior lawyers support the efforts of relatively few shareholders, at Carlton Fields shareholders outnumber associates. This arrangement benefits our lawyers as well as our clients, giving them the advantage of working with legal teams particularly suited to their needs and best able to provide value.