Firm: Husch Blackwell LLP
Location: Milwaukee - WI
555 East Wells Street, Suite 1900
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3819
- Tel : 414.978.5792
- Fax : 414.223.5000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric leads Husch Blackwell’s national Financial Services & Capital Markets industry team.
He regularly represents domestic and foreign corporations, private equity and venture capital funds, institutional investors, underwriters, investment banks, insurance companies, financial institutions and entrepreneurs.
Eric has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged recapitalizations, public and private offerings of debt and equity capital, fund structuring and portfolio investments, cross-border transactions, private company ownership succession planning, and emerging company capitalization and growth transactions.
- Chambers USA, Corporate/M&A, 2015-2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal, 40 Under 40, 2017
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers, 2018; Rising Star, 2012-2015
- Wisconsin Law Journal, Wisconsin Up and Coming Lawyers, 2012
- J.D., Washington University School of Law
- Washington University Journal of Law & Policy, Associate Editor
- B.S., Marquette University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Milwaukee Bar Association, former Chair, Corporate, Banking & Business Law Section
- TechCanary LLC, Director
- Central Standard Craft Distillery, Director
- Engendren Corporation, Director
Husch Blackwell LLP
Our industry teams collaborate across practice areas to deliver in-depth solutions to the most complex business challenges.
We bring together the best legal minds and reach beyond law to include experienced industry professionals. This approach gives our clients a greater perspective and ensures forward-thinking results.
Small and global clients alike entrust Husch Blackwell with their most complex and critical corporate matters. Our counsel spans the corporate life cycle, from structuring business entities to formulating exit strategies. In between, we advise clients across industries on contracts, compliance, governance, growth, investments and other matters both pivotal and routine.
Members of our Corporate team have deep knowledge of tax law, accounting, securities regulations and financing. We draw on that wealth of combined knowledge as we help clients find the solutions and close the deals that move their businesses forward.