Firm: Greenberg & Bass
Location: Encino - CA
16000 Ventura Boulevard Suite 1000
Encino, California 91436
- Tel : (818) 382-6200
- Fax : (818) 986-6534
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
David Adelman is a business lawyer. He assists clients with their real estate, corporate and intellectual property needs. He develops business strategies, provides business counsel and helps structure, negotiate and document business deals.
Mr. Adelman fills the role of “outside” general counsel. His clients span a vast array of industries, including aerospace, apparel, construction, distribution, education, energy, entertainment, fashion, financial services, fitness, food service, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing, media, professional services, real estate, recycling, retail, software, technology and transportation. He has been referred to as a “Renaissance Lawyer” – one whose expertise and experience span a significant number of different subject areas. He couples big firm work product with small firm sensibilities. Mr. Adelman holds community involvement in high regard.
Mr. Adelman was selected to Super Lawyers in 2015 and 2016 for his work in the areas of Real Estate, Business/Corporate, and Intellectual Property.
- Structured the leasing program for a large shopping center management company with major regional mall holdings throughout the western U.S.
- Acquisition of a multi-million dollar hospital and medical office complex, including all related business assets.
- Acquired and disposed of property, secured development entitlements, drafted restrictive covenants, formed homeowners’ associations, managed design and construction issues and secured easements in connection with the development of two sizable residential resort communities in Puerto Rico.
- Represented a 120-person creditors committee in connection with a voluntary $6 million loan workout program, which included securitization work and on-going management of the disposition of the debtor’s portfolio of 50 multi-family residential properties.
- Secure and documented a $100 million line of credit for a nationally-recognized business liquidation and appraisal company.
- Represented a major e-commerce company in the formation of an Internet-based joint venture with a major entertainment company.
Greenberg & Bass
It’s easy enough to find a law firm. Finding one that understands how businesses work, is not always so easy. Finding one with talented people who are great to work with, well, that’s just wishful thinking. Or is it? Welcome to Greenberg & Bass. Our firm is that exceptional combination of experienced legal professionals who possess a solid grasp of the complex issues facing today’s businesses. We represent corporations, closely-held businesses, entrepreneurs, shareholders, and individuals. They expect strategic thinking, resourcefulness, and a pragmatic approach to solving their business problems, protecting their interests, or seizing opportunities for growth. We don’t disappoint. We also happen to believe that the firm’s most significant asset is the caliber of people who proudly refer to themselves as “G&Bers.” A visit to our offices provides a glimpse of what it means to work in an environment where teamwork and mutual respect are practiced every day.
The G&B Legacy
Clients know there is something different about G&B – we are convinced it’s our people. And that is a framework set in place by the firm’s founders thirty years ago. Arthur A. Greenberg and Robert D. Bass established the firm in 1984 and focused their practice on bankruptcy and insolvency matters. Over the years, they recruited attorneys to establish and grow the firm’s litigation and transactional practice areas. Under their leadership, G&B emerged as one of the San Fernando Valley’s leading full-service law firms – a reputation that is thriving thirty years later.
Arthur and Bob placed a high premium on the people who joined the firm, whether attorneys or staff members. Jim Felton and David Adelman, the firm’s present management team, are dedicated to continuing this tradition. Find out what it means to work with – or work for – a law firm that gets it right. Contact us today.